Camp Capacity Building helps non-profits across South Dakota build their capacity to problem solve, build connections and improve donor relationships. This interactive experience is designed for non-profit executive directors, development directors and board members. Camp Capacity Building has the potential to strengthen the non-profit network across South Dakota while decreasing program and resource duplication!
View Camp Capacity Brochure
Two Dates/Location Options:
October 5, 2017
10am to 5pm
RedRossa – 808 W Sioux Avenue, Pierre. SD
October 12, 2017
9am to 4pm
Citi – 701 E. 60th Street North, Sioux Falls, SD
• Learn ways to be seen as a quality organization.
• Decrease program and resource duplication.
• Improve problem solving skills.
• Exposure to new philosophies on fundraising.
• Strengthen the non-profit network across
• Engaging community leaders with your mission.
• Using outcome measurements to tell your story.
• Board development and succession planning.
• “How do we get to you?” CEO panel.
• Capacity Building in Action Breakout Sessions.
Cost: $30 per person