Camp Capacity Building
Camp Capacity Building is a day-long workshop designed to help non-profits across South Dakota build their capacity to problem solve, build connections and improve donor relationships. Excellent training for non-profit executive directors, development directors and board members.
• Learn ways to be seen as a quality organization.
• Decrease program and resource duplication.
• Improve problem solving skills.
• Exposure to new philosophies on fundraising.
• Strengthen the non-profit network across
• Engaging community leaders with your mission.
• Using outcome measurements to tell your story.
• Board development and succession planning.
• “How do we get to you?” CEO panel.
• Capacity Building in Action Breakout Sessions.
Cost: $30 per person