211 Resource Database Intake
Thanks for your interest in registering to be part of the 211 Resource Database!
Not sure if it’s right for you? Check out this link with answers to the question, Why should my organization get listed in 211?
Step 1: Check to see if your program/office is already in the 211 Database (please do so before completing an intake):
Search by your program’s name. If you find your program, and want to make changes, please visit: www.helplinecenter.org/update
Step 2: Enter a brand new program/office:
- Intake for Government Offices
- Intake for Non-Profit Agencies/Programs
- (use this form for ongoing programs, or ones specifically for COVID)
- Intake for Mental Health/Substance Use Providers
- Intake for For Profits
- (allowed if offering free/reduced cost services during COVID)
- *If you are a for-profit business, and want to learn more about your eligibility for the database, please contact email@example.com.
To see a copy of our inclusion/exclusion policy, please click here.
Interested learning more about 211? Register for an upcoming 211 University!