211 Resource Database Intake
Thanks for your interest in getting listed!
Not sure if it’s right for you? Check out this link with answers to the question, Why should my organization get listed in 211?
Check to see if your program/office is already in the 211 Database (please do so before completing a new intake).
Search by your program’s name.
If your program is already in the database, and you need to make an update, please visit: www.helplinecenter.org/update
Fill out an intake form for a brand new program/office!
- Intake for Government Offices
- Intake for Non-Profit Agencies/Programs
- (Use this form for ongoing programs, or if available during COVID)
- Intake for Mental Health/Substance Use Providers
- Intake for For Profits
- (Allowed if offering free/reduced cost services, especially during COVID)
- *If you are a for-profit business, and want to learn more about your eligibility for the database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see a copy of our Inclusion/Exclusion Policy, please click here.
Interested learning more about 211? Register for an upcoming 211 University!