HelpSheets are just one more way the Helpline Center connects people with the information and support they need. These brief documents provide an overview of the designated topic as well as the keywords to search in our online database.
- Affordable Rental Housing
- Food Resources: What are my Options?
- Rent Calculator: How Much Can You Afford?
- Tenant’s Rights
- Children’s Mental Health
- Considering Counseling
- How to Help a Loved One In a Mental Health Crisis
- Involuntary Commitment (IVC) for Mental Health Issues Process Overview
- Involuntary Commitment (IVC) Necessary Details for Filing a Petition
- Reporting Suicidal Comments Made on Social Media
- Safety Planning Guide
- Taking Care of Me!
- 988 Information and Update
- When Gambling Negatively Impacts Your Life
Public Health Issues
- Bed Bugs
- Cleaning a Flooded Basement
- FEMA – Be Prepared for a Flood
- Fireworks Safety and Regulation Information
- Head Lice
- Safely Dispose of Unused or Expired Medicine
- Good Samaritan Law for Overdose Safety
- How to Administer Naloxone (brand name Narcan or EVIZO)
- How to Help a Loved One with Opioid Use Issues
- Intensive Methamphetamine Treatment (IMT)
- Involuntary Commitment (IVC) for Substance Use Disorder
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Options in a Substance Use Crisis
- Substance Use Treatment Options
- Child Care, Part 1: Finding the Best Option for Your Family
- Child Care, Part 2: Selecting the Best Provider
- Creating an Email Account without a Phone Number
- Disability Benefits
- Farm Crisis Resources
- Support is also available by dialing 211 or texting SDFARM to 898211.
- Getting an ID When You Have Lost all Forms of ID
- Help with Technical Issues on Facebook
- Replacing Important Papers/Documents
- Taxes: FAQ’s
**If you have an idea for a HelpSheet, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org