One Sioux Falls Fund
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation and local businesses, have established the One Sioux Falls Fund. The goal of the fund is to help residents in the Sioux Falls MSA (Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook and Turner counties) avoid evictions/foreclosures and financial hardships if they are unable to work due to COVID-19. The One Sioux Falls Fund Committee will coordinate the distribution of funds. The group is comprised of representatives from local nonprofits.
Eligibility for receiving One Sioux Falls Fund
- Residents of Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook, Turner counties are eligible
- 200% of Federal Poverty Level income guideline (Click here if unsure)
- Applicant is not receiving Unemployment
- Applicant is not in subsidized housing or receiving SSI/SSDI
- Funds to be used for rent, mortgage, utility (to keep people housed)
If you meet these initial eligibility requirements, you can call Minnehaha County Human Services at 367-4217 to apply or you may fill out the application here.