All Resource Guides
The Helpline Center produces resource guides in cooperation with local funding partners. The guides do not contain all of the programs found in the 211 Resource Database but do provide a starting point for resource information in certain communities.
Sioux Empire Area
- Sioux Falls Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Sioux Falls Helping Hand Emergency Resource Guide
- Sioux Falls Food Calendar
- Sioux Falls Mental Health Guide
- Housing Lists:
- Victim Services Guide
Black Hills Area
- The Helpline Center has created Connections Calendars to provide a central intersection of information regarding basic needs events and professional training opportunities in our communities – a place to go for people who need help and people working to provide that help.