Welcome to 211
Here is your road map to accessing all the services available through the 211 Helpline!
Next steps include:
- It is important to get all non profit or government entities listed in our resource database. Staff from those programs should complete our 211 Database Intake Form, as soon as possible so that we can starting making referrals to your services.
- Help us start sharing the news about 211 in your community! Connect with the marketing director by emailing email@example.com or fill out this Request for Marketing Materials.
And/or you can check out our Printable poster about our online 211 Resource Database. We recommend hanging these in community spaces, such as libraries, at non profit or government buildings.
Our Connections Center is staffed 24/7 by trained information, referral, and crisis specialists. In addition, there are resources on our website to check out!
- Professionals page, where we have information specific to staff of partner agencies
- Online resource database that contains over 4,500 resources
- HelpSheets – informational documents on a variety of topics
- Helplist – make your own list of resources to print out
- Connections Calendar – events that focus on helping individuals and families meet their basic needs