The Helpline Center is frequently looking for dedicated, caring individuals who are interested in making a difference in the lives of others. We are currently seeking applicants for the following position:
Helpline Specialist (Full-time)
The Helpline Specialist is responsible for providing quality customer service to people requesting information and referral assistance and crisis support through the Helpline Connections Center. This includes 211 programming, suicide and crisis support services, texting, emails, contract services and other Helpline services.
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Services or related or higher
– Demonstrated interest/skills in human services
– Strong oral and written English language skills
– Working knowledge of computers and software programs, proficient keyboarding skills
– Offers of employment contingent upon acceptable background check
Hours: Evening hours and every other weekend shifts
For a full position description please click here. If you’d like to be considered for this position, please email you cover letter and resume to Jamie at email@example.com.