The Helpline Center is frequently looking for dedicated, caring individuals who are interested in making a difference in the lives of others. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Helpline Specialist (Part-time, day hours)
Helpline Specialists are responsible for providing quality customer service to people requesting assistance through the Helpline Center Connections Center. This includes the 211 program, suicide and crisis support services, texting, emails, contract services and other Helpline Services.
– Bachelor’s degree in Social Service or related field
– Demonstrated interest in human services
– Strong oral and written English language skills
– Working knowledge of computers and software programs, proficient keyboarding skills
– Offers of employment contingent upon acceptable background check
To learn more about this position, click here. If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.