Sioux Falls Food Distribution
The Feeding South Dakota food distribution is meant to provide supplemental food to households during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please Read Carefully for Signing Up:
- Change of Information (8/18/2020): Distribution is now on Tuesday’s from 2-6pm at the Wells Fargo Operations Center parking lot located at 3401 North 4th Avenue in Sioux Falls. Guests are asked to enter the parking lot using North 1st Click here for a map.
- Individuals and families are eligible to go 1x every 2 weeks. You must be a resident of Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook or Turner counties. If you live outside of the area, please call 211 to get information about local distributions.
- You MUST be present with your ID to receive food. If you are not able to go, please call 211 to get information on delivery options.
*You cannot send someone with your ID to pick up your food. No exceptions.
- 2 Households Max per car. No exceptions.
- If you have already signed up, you do not need to sign up again!
**Example: if you already attended a distribution, please do not sign up again. You will only need your ID to check in when you return.