Sioux Falls Food Distribution
The collaborative effort includes Feeding South Dakota, the Helpline Center, Faith Temple Food Giveaway, Corona Help Sioux Falls and the Salvation Army. The food distribution is meant to provide supplemental food to households during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please Read Carefully:
- Distribution is Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 7:00pm at the Fareway store, previously on 41st Street (LOCATION CHANGE AS OF 6/01/2020). Please enter from 41st street between the 18th Amendment and Pancheros.
- Individuals and families are eligible to go 1x every 2 weeks. You must be a resident of Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook or Turner counties. If you live outside of the area, please check here for a distribution in your area.
- You MUST be present with your ID to receive food. If you are not able to go, please sign up for delivery through CoronaHelpSF.
*You cannot send someone with your ID to pick up your food. No exceptions.
- 2 Households Max per car. No exceptions.
- If you have already signed up, you do not need to sign up again!
**Example: if you already attended a distribution, please do not sign up again. You will only need your ID to check in when you return.