Responding to COVID-19
211 provides a 24/7 hotline which is connected to a trained team that is able to provide up to date information. If you need assistance finding food, or basic essential needs, call 211 to speak to someone who can help.
Food/Basic Needs Information
- Search for Basic Needs Resources based on your zip code
- View Food Distributions Sites by South Dakota towns
- CoronaHelpSF and CoronaHelpSD Information – Sign up if you need delivery
- Special Hours for At-Risk Populations
- Closures/Cancellations/Restrictions for nonprofit and government resources
Financial Assistance Opportunities
- One Sioux Falls Fund Information
- Western South Dakota Residents: Click here more information!
- Government Information for Homeowners and Mortgage Assistance
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund coordinated by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. Application is not submitted locally, must submit online!
- Information on the Federal Legislation (CARES Act) related to COVID-19
- Small Business / Unemployment / Child Care Assistance
- City/County Ordinances related to COVID-19
Mental Health and Family Resources
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health
- Helpline Center’s Online Counseling Guide – a listing of counselors offering telehealth/online services
- Home with your kids? Resources for parents
Interested in volunteering in COVID-19 response efforts?
- Click here to see the different sign ups by towns.
- Check out our HelpSheet about Making Masks to Donate