The Helpline Center offers a variety of support services for survivors of suicide loss. One of the ways we support survivors is through our monthly support groups. We provide a safe, confidential space that looks to provide hope to survivors no matter where they are at in their journey. There is an in-person and virtual support group available.
- Dates: Third Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CST
- Location: 3817 S Elmwood Ave | Sioux Falls, SD 57105
- There is no fee or registration required. Must be 18 years old to attend.
- Dates: Second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CST
- Location: Online
- There is no fee but registration is required. Must be 18 years old to attend.
- Please register here.
Surviving After Suicide Class
Our class is a nine week education and support based class for adults designed to support survivors as they express and seek to understand the powerful grief they experience. Each class focuses on a unique aspect of survivor grief and is followed by a support session allowing members to share their stories. There is no fee for the materials or class. Registration is required and you can complete an online registration prior to the next class session. Classes begin each January, April and September.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org