Caregiver Support provides a range of support to caregivers who are caring for a loved one, 18-years or older, to help them navigate their role as a family caregiver.
Program participants receive the following:
- Connect to Resources
- Provide Education
- Assess Emotional Wellness
- Develop a Caregiving Plan
- Offer Supportive Phone Calls
- Support Life-Balance and Self-Care
Additional Caregiver Resources:
- AARP Family Caregiver Resources for South Dakota
- AARP Family Caregiving Guides
- AARP Family Caregiving Tools
- AARP Caregiver Burnout: Steps for Coping With Stress
To learn more about the Caregiver Support Program, please contact Nicole at email@example.com.