The Helpline Center is frequently looking for dedicated, caring individuals who are interested in making a difference in the lives of others. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position.
Helpline Specialist (Full-time)
The Helpline Specialist is responsible for providing quality customer service to people requesting information and referral assistance and crisis support through the Helpline Connections Center. This includes 211 programming, suicide and crisis support services, texting, emails, contract services, texting, emails, contract services and other Helpline services.
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Services or related field or higher
– Demonstrated interest/skills in human services
– Strong oral and written English language skills
– Working knowledge of computers and software programs, proficient keyboarding skills
– Offers of employment contingent upon acceptable background check
For additional details about this position, click here.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.