The Helpline Center is frequently looking for dedicated, caring individuals who are interested in making a difference in the lives of others. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Helpline Specialist (Part-time)
Helpline Specialists are responsible to provide quality customer service to people requesting assistance through the Helpline Center Connections Center. This includes the 211 program, suicide and crisis support services, texting, emails, contract services and other Helpline Services.
– Bachelor’s degree in Social Service or related field
– Demonstrated interest in human services
– Strong oral and written English language skills
– Working knowledge of computers and software programs, proficient keyboarding skills
– Offers of employment contingent upon acceptable background check
For additional information about this position, please click here.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: Jamie at email@example.com